3316-A South Cobb Dr. Ste 320
Smyrna, GA 30082, GA
Elite Creative Group
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm (EST)
3316-A South Cobb Dr. Ste 320
Smyrna, GA 30082
What is the Dubai currency?
How should I pack?
The average temperature in Dubai towards the end of September is high 100o during the day and lows 78o at night.
- Be respectful of local culture and religion by dressing respectful (not too much cleavage, skirts or shorts too short). While walking around, seeing the sights shopping tours, etc be mindful of the clothing you’re wearing.
- While at the beach and pools it is fine to wear normal beach/pool attire.
- Pack a European adapter if you have a layover in Europe.
- An Arabic adapter while in Dubai
- A pen for your custom forms
- If going to a nightclub on your own dress to impress. Men at least wear a polo with jeans and dress shoes. Some clubs do not allow you in, if not dressed up.
- Bring selfie sticks.
- Get your liquor in the duty-free shop at the airport. There are no liquor stores in Dubai.
What is covered in my package?
- 6 Events
- 7 Nights – 4 Star Accommodations
- Breakfast Every Day
- Yacht Party with Open Bar & Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner, Camel Ride, Dune Ride, Belly Dancers, Fire Show, Tanura Dance, & More
- #3 Themed Party
- Rooftop Party
What is not included?
- Airfare to and from Dubai or Abi Dhabi
- Transportation to and from Dubai or Abi Dhabi Airport
- Your transportation to the events not held at the hotels, excluding the boat party & safari.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Your sightseeing, local activities, and excursions
You will need to depart from your city on Thursday, September 21st. Our Meet & Greet in Dubai is from 2pm-10pm on September 22nd.
We recommend selecting a flight that has you arrive in Dubai so you can make it to our Meet & Greet. You will be able to check into the hotel anytime on September 22nd.
I want to extend my stay in Dubai or Arrive Early?
- After you have booked your package, email us by February 2023 so we can extend your stay.
What happens if I miss my flight or my flight is Delayed?
- There will be no refunds or partial refunds if your flight is delayed or cancelled entering into Dubai causing you to miss day(s) of the trip.
Please explain the different packages?
When should I book my excursions and local activities in Dubai?
- We will provide links of a tour supplier for popular Dubai excursions and activities 1 month prior to the trip.
What are the bed types in each hotel?
- Deluxe Standard Room – 40 sq. m./431 sq. ft., standard view, balcony, complimentary WiFi, espresso machine, 55-inch HDTV. Private balcony of this deluxe room with two double beds or king bed.
- Ocean View Room – 40 sq. m./431 sq. ft., sea view, balcony, complimentary WiFi, espresso machine, 55-inch HDTV. Take in wonderful views of the sea from the private balcony of this deluxe room with two double beds or king bed.
- 1 Bedroom Ocean View Suite – 83 sq. m./893 sq. ft, sea view, balconies, complimentary WiFi, Executive Lounge access. This unique, bright, spacious suite showcases the Dubai Marina Skyline with 180-degree sea views, combining elegance and comfort. Alongside contemporary amenities, there are two furnished balconies for you to enjoy the stunning sea view.
What is required to travel into Dubai?
- All guests must have a valid passport to travel to Dubai.
- Approval is not required for tourists traveling to the UAE.
What is Dubai current covid requirements?
We strongly recommend that all guests signing up for this trip be vaccinated.
Effective February 26, 2022, passengers traveling to Dubai from all countries must fulfill one of the below requirements
- Present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and includes a QR code; or
- Present a valid Negative Covid‑19 Test certificate that should be based on a molecular diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS‑COV‑2 viral RNA, that is issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection and issued by an approved health service provider, with a QR code; or
- Present a valid medical certificate issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from Coronavirus SARS Covid‑19 within a period of one (1) month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival, with a QR code
What are the current covid requirements to enter back into the United States?
- None at this time. As of June 12th, 2022 getting a covid test prior to returning to the US requirements have been lifted.
How do I get around in Dubai to visit local attractions, restaurants, and excursions?
- Uber is available and plenty of taxis. Taxi fares are minimum of 12 AED. You can ask the front desk of your hotel to call you a taxi when you’re ready to depart your hotel.